Stelladaur Scholarships are granted as follows:
One $10,000 Scholarship may be granted for EACH* Personal Stelladaur Project category, as follows:
- Short story and Memoir
- Photography and Videography
- Music Composition and Performance
- Business Entrepreneurship
- Service and Compassion
Scholarships are not divided by age categories at this time. In the future, The Stelladaur Academy may grant similar scholarships for various age distinctions. *See Terms and Conditions for other restrictions.
Applications for potention Stelladaur Scholarships must be received by December 31. Recipients are notified in March of the following year. Scholarships are disbursed by April 30th. To be eligible to apply for a potential scholarship, registered Ambassadors must:
- Complete Level II: I AM Apprenticeship within one year of registration. (Must include Ambassador Guardian signature for each Unit.)
- Pay the $29 application fee.
- Submit required essay at time of application for any Stelladaur Scholarship.
- Complete and submit Personal Stelladaur Project at time of scholarship application, and according to project requirements.
- Be 13-19 years of age on the date of scholarship application.